Terms and Conditions
This website contains links to other internet sites, events, and various social media platforms, which are offered as an information service to our users. Please be aware that we do not endorse the linked sites, resources, or their respective content.
We would like to emphasize that we are not the organizers and are not responsible for event cancellations or changes, nor are we liable for any content or materials on external sites. In no way are we responsible or liable for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs, liabilities, business interruptions, loss of information, or any direct or indirect damages, including loss of profits.
This website is operated by DesiConnectEvents. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to DesiConnectEvents. DesiConnectEvents offers this website, including all information, tools and Services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and Services to you.
1. Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
2. General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
- Transmissions over various networks
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
2.1.Ticket Purchase and Refunds
- Ticket Purchase: When purchasing tickets through the Site, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You must be at least 18 years old to make a purchase.
- Refunds: All ticket sales are final, and no refunds or exchanges will be provided unless the event is canceled or rescheduled. Refunds for canceled or rescheduled events will be provided according to the refund policy specified by the event organizer.
2.2. Event Listings and Information
- Changes and Cancellations: Event organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancellations to events without prior notice. Nextgen is not responsible for any such changes or cancellations, and we encourage users to verify event details with the event organizer.
2.3. Intellectual Property
- Site Content: All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Nextgen or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
3. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5. Products or Services
Certain products or Services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. To view our Return Policy, please visit Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Return Policy.
7. Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of the optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new Services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or Services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
8. Third-Party Links
Certain content, products and Services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or Services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, Services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
9. User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
- to maintain any comments in confidence
- to pay compensation for any comments
- to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
10. Personal Information
11. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
12. Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- for any obscene or immoral purpose
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and Services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall DesiConnectEvents, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DesiConnectEvents and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
17. Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
18. Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.
19. Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
20. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Desiconnectevents Advertisement Plan Terms and Conditions
By purchasing Desiconnectevents.com Ad Plan from this site, the Ad provider agrees to have their advertisement published on the desiconnectevents.com website for the specified period of time. Nextgen Consulting Inc. reserves the right to reject, remove, or modify any advertisement at its own discretion. If the Ad provider wishes to remove the advertisement from the website before the expiration date, they must send a written email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there will be no refund provided for early withdrawal of any advertisement.
2. Nextgen Consulting Inc.'s Role
Nextgen Consulting Inc.'s sole purpose is to host the ad on desiconnectevents.com and it assumes no responsibility or liability for any direct or indirect damages or loss incurred by the Ad provider. The Ad provider is solely responsible for their ads and guarantees that the content, images, flyers, posts, and links used in the advertisement are legal and their intellectual property. The Ad provider also guarantees that the content, images, flyers, posts, and links used in the advertisement do not constitute false advertising or violate any applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The Ad provider bears the responsibility to ensure that their ad/post/image/flyer is lawful and that their ads are not defamatory, violent, or discriminatory towards any individual or group. The Ad provider must ensure that their ad/post/image/flyer:
- Is not designed for any unlawful purpose;
Does not solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
Does not violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
Does not infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
Does not harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
Does not submit false or misleading information.
3. Advertisement Placement
- Eligibility: We reserve the right to accept or reject any advertisement placement request at its discretion. We may refuse to display advertisements that are deemed inappropriate, violate our policies, or conflict with the nature of the Site.
- Placement Position: The specific position of advertisements on the Site will be determined by us, and it may vary depending on the page, device, or other factors.
4. Advertisement Content
- Compliance: Advertisements must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. They must not contain or promote illegal, fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive content.
- Ownership and Rights: Advertisers warrant that they have the necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to use and display the content in their advertisements. Desiconnectevents.com does not claim ownership of the advertisements, but by placing them on the Site, advertisers grant Desiconnectevents.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to display, reproduce, and distribute the advertisements.
5. Payment and Billing
- Fees: Advertisers agree to pay the fees specified by Desiconnectevents.com for the advertisement services. The fees may vary based on factors such as ad placement, duration, and targeting options.
- Payment Terms: Payment terms, including due dates and accepted payment methods, will be communicated by Desiconnectevents.com. Advertisements will only be displayed upon receipt of full payment unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Taxes: Advertisers are responsible for any applicable taxes, duties, or other governmental charges related to the advertisement services.
Terms and Conditions - Selling Tickets on DesiConnectEvents.com
These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern your use of DesiConnectEvents.com ("Platform") as an event organizer and ticket seller. By using the Platform and selling tickets, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Please read these terms carefully.
1. Ticket Listing and Information
- As an event organizer, you are responsible for providing accurate and complete information about your event, including the event name, date, time, location, and ticket details.
- You must ensure that the ticket prices and any additional options or packages associated with your event are set accurately.
- DesiConnectEvents.com may require you to submit relevant event images or promotional materials to enhance the ticket listing and promote your event effectively.
2. Fees and Pricing
- Listing tickets on DesiConnectEvents.com requires the payment of applicable fees. The specific fee structure and pricing details will be provided in the seller agreement or by contacting our sales team.
- By selling tickets on the Platform, you agree to comply with the agreed-upon fee structure and pricing for your event.
3. Physical and Virtual Events
- DesiConnectEvents.com allows you to sell tickets for both physical and virtual events.
- During the ticket listing process, you must clearly indicate whether the event is in-person or virtual and provide all necessary details accordingly.
4. Payment Methods
- DesiConnectEvents.com offers secure payment options for ticket sales, including credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.
- When customers purchase tickets for your event, the funds will be securely processed through the Platform, and you will receive the payment according to the agreed-upon payment schedule.
5. Ticket Quantity Limits
- You have the ability to set ticket quantity limits for your event to ensure fair distribution and control the ticket inventory.
- During the ticket listing process, you must specify the maximum number of tickets available for purchase.
6. Ticket Delivery
- DesiConnectEvents.com will handle the delivery of e-tickets to customers who successfully purchase tickets for your event.
- You will be notified of each ticket sale, and customers will receive their e-tickets via email. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address associated with your ticket listing is accurate to ensure smooth ticket delivery.
7. Modification of Ticket Listings
- You may modify or update your ticket listing after it has been published on DesiConnectEvents.com.
- To make changes to event details, ticket prices, quantities, or any other information, access your account and edit the relevant listing.
- Please note that any modifications may require re-review by the DesiConnectEvents.com team before they are reflected on the Platform.
8. Payment Disbursement
- Payments for ticket sales made through DesiConnectEvents.com are typically disbursed to the event organizer or seller according to the agreed-upon payment schedule.
- The specific payment process and schedule will be discussed with our sales team during the ticket listing process.
- DesiConnectEvents.com reserves the right to terminate your ticket-selling privileges and access to the Platform at any time for violation of this Agreement or any unauthorized or fraudulent activities.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Georgia
By using DesiConnectEvents.com and selling tickets, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to comply with this Agreement.